Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend of Paint!

So, guess how I spend my ENTIRE weekend? Ya, that's right - painting! It started last weekend, taking down the kitchen cabinet doors, sanding and washing them to get ready to paint. Then we spent the next 5 days painting the doors - 2 coats each side. Finally on Friday we were ready to start on the cabinets themselves - I must say I was quite ready to do something different. Saturday was reassembly day - yahoo!! We put on new hinges and knobs - and now it looks like I have a new kitchen - all white and clean and it only took 10 days!!!
Mmm, what should I tackle next?

1 comment:

MsM said...

Painting is a worthwhile activity. Last weekend I took two paint rollers out of the freezer so that I could put my new chickens in there. I painted something at eye level. It all looks good except when you look up or down.